It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:22 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: I tried ...I really did
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 7:06 pm 

Y'know....I stopped the posts when everyone started having a hissy fit over VET and I's fighting. That should have been enough for everyone. But it still baffles me how people will find him out in the servers, and congratulate him on games, when he openly is a bigot. I kinda pointed that out to everyone. In fact, that was when I stopped posting and everyone started ripping on how immature our little quarrel was (SKANK and MickeyM). How fucking high and mighty of you all. I have no problem having a heated discussion, as many of you know, but I really hope that there is not one person among you who holds this little shit's bigoted torch. I have a ton a gay friends, and I won't fucking take this anymore. You all can live with him and his hate....not me. And I don't want to be associated with anyone who rallies that flag. N6 ...go ahead and kill that forum you started for me...thank you.
Mah you really disappointed me tonight. It seems you all forget this hate rather easily.....I won't

GOOD FUCKING BYE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 7:37 pm 

don't know what to say everyone keeps leaving

hotts

Last edited by blondehottie on Tue Sep 23, 2003 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 8:02 pm 

Metal

All I can say is you sound like a whinning little punk every time I read a post of yours. Not only that, but a whinning little punk with one BIG FOUL MOUTH.

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way OUT.

Free speech is one thing, but like most PUNKS nowdays, you not only cross the line but i'd venture to say you can't even see it.

In the newsgroups we call folks like you Trolls.

<SRA>MickeyM©

P.S. Punk, Don't bother flamming me. This is my last night with a Internet connection, so you'd just be talking to yourself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 8:52 pm 
Site Admin

As is my custom, when I figure out what new name Vette is playing under, I out him by saying "gg Vette."

Is that what you are so upset about? :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 9:33 pm 

Wa...Wa...Wa.... Wow you sound like a little pussy CRY baby !!! Always posting Vette this,Vette that, OMG grow da #$%# up dude. Mah was there today when we were playin and all mah did was say GG and then you started shootin off your lame ass mouth about how the Vette smells like shit.? WTF? As for you and your gay friends o well I am a Christian and don't believe in same sex marriage , "PERIOD". That is only my opinion and this is a forum to voice ones opinion. As for the previous post about you being a PUNK I second it !!!!!

O ya Mickey nice knowing you and come back and check us out once in awhile ok..CYA

Im out!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 8:18 am 

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Well i em tyed of all the arguing!!!

If someone have somthing too arguie about, AIM ore mail him, so we all dont have to reade about it :evil: :evil: :evil:

THE MOST OF US REALY DONT GIVES A FUCK :evil: :evil: :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 8:24 am 

Hey Mickey!! Hope i see you around sometime. don't do enything i wont have done :lol: :lol:

Later m8.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 9:40 am 

Ya know it's kinda funny. Ya hear people saying that they're not going to come around here any more. That they are not going to post anymore. Hey what do ya know here they are again. Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that it's the same people getting their panties in a bunch over and over and over again. The same folks being complete dipshits over and over and over again. The same people posting over and over and over again just for the sake of posting something. This is not the real world folks. its a F@#$&n' gaming forum. Not a place to dump your ideology on everyone. Not a place to fight and whine. It's a place to discuss a computer game and related things with the game. Granted, you have the constitutional right to say whatever you damn well please here and N6 is the first to agree with that. As long as you keep it civil. But for christ sake enough with the F@#$%n' drama. It's like a F@#$&n' soap opera in here. And it's the same damn people over and over again. I'm not going to name names. You know who you are.

The simple fact of the matter is many of you are pretty good folks. I consider you very good aquaintences of mine and have no problems with you. (Notice I don't use the word Friend or family. Friend is a word that is used too often nowadays. You need to know someone a little better then just chatting with someone online to consider them a friend. As far as family goes it's definitely not a family. I really think some of you guys think it is your family.) The rest of you are completely embarrassing. Go back and read some of the BS that you've written here.

:roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 10:51 am 
Site Admin

Well put, NM.

With the appropriate attitude, everything on here is amusing. I don't mind the drama so much -- it keeps me interested and makes the moments of comedy that much more precious. :lol:

We need to get Dr. Cathy back on here. I know the first thing he would say:

"People, let's not forget to take our meds." :lol:

Or was it Schwantz who first said that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 12:06 pm 

Max, nice post and not much to add except that you have the freedom not to play when Vette is in the arena, the freedom not to read certain posts, the freedom not to come here, the freedom to stay.

MM, I think you need to cut down on the coffee for a while. Go hug your kids and tell them you love them . If you don't have kids, go and make them. I think that is a better use of time. Vette is just pushing your buttons and it seems to work. I do not want to hear this bickering anymore.

I try to accommodate as many people as possible in this forum, but I do not care if people threaten to leave. What are we supposed to do? I have other things to worry about. You want to go - go. You want to stay - stay. That simple.

Let's think up some funny stuff for a change and get this over with.

Regards,

your disgruntled forum admin Nazi,

N6NU

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 4:32 pm 

So ya think I pushed the right buttons this time eh? lololol... Any ways peeps VETTE loves playin against most of you, but as for friends well I think max said it all. So if you have problems loosing to the Vette or just don't like me :razz: leave the game when I join. I will understand but don't start talkin shit with me cause i can give it back better. As for N6 you had better lay off me for awhile cause if you don't I will quit posting and playing . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject: LOL
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 5:54 pm 
Site Admin

I agree with some and disagree with others here. I think I should be banned or quit playing or something. LOL. I don't mind the bickering too much since I usually don't read threads going in that direction. Someone please ban me I can get some real work done for a change. That's all I got to say about thaaayuuut.

Hermskii,