It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:23 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Monster Hunt files
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:17 pm 

I did a little Monster Hunt searching on the net today and found something interesting and would like to share to anybody at this forum. For about two months now, I was aware that the UTJ Monster Hunt server had a UTJMH28 file running on their server, I have had the UTJMH28.u file for a while now but have never found the .int for it until today. As far as I know, the UTJMH28.zip file allows you to grap health up to a certain point and also allows you to see how much health the monsters have as well. Here is the link to download the UTJMH28 file for anybody who wants to use it:

http://download.xebra.org/ut/mutators/UTJMH28.zip

Now, if you don't want to know how much health the monsters have, downloading the UTJMH20.zip file will do just as good as the UTJMH28.zip file, and is located here:

http://download.xebra.org/ut/mutators/UTJMH20.zip

You can do whatever you would like with these files, have them installed onto your own computer and play with them in single player mode, or have them set up on a server that you have running, I don't care. I just wanted to share them with everybody at the forum and know that I'm not the only one with these files on my computer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:42 pm 

Thank you that is cool ~AFU~Mortar

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:05 am 

I completely forgot about another thing the UTJMH20 file does, it has a "Random Selection" ability. What I mean by that is you get different things when you respawn, like a shock riffle, a impact hammer, a rocket launcher, or even extra health, the only things that are not included are the translocator, enforcers, and the redeemer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:36 am 

I screwed up, I'm sorry, since they had the UTJMH28 file running on the UTJ Monster Hunt server, I thought that was the file that allowed you to see how much health the monster had. It doesn't, there is another program running on the UTJMH server that I never thought of, I downloaded the UTJMH28 file without even testing it first. When I did test the UTJMH28, all it did was make the monster glow a little. I thought I grabbed the wrong one so I downloaded the UTJMH21 file hoping it was that one, nothing, no markers showing how much health the monster has, not even a marker showing where the monsters are.

So, for anybody that downloads the UTJMH28 file, I'm sorry for deceiving you like that, it was stupid of me to jump to such wrongful conclusions.