It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:19 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: LOL...like crane doesn't last long enuff as it is
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 8:53 am 

That must have been from last night. I was on the server for a minute or two thinking that crane might not take very long with Animal in the mix. Well I have to say I was plenty wrong in thinking that. It must have taken the whole 20 minutes for the map to finally finish. After seeing this I am going to take it off my server ASAP. I wanted to play on CG1 with the gang but hate that map with a passion. 700+ deaths on a map sure makes ya wonder. You could play five other maps in the time it takes to finish out Crane. <p></p><i></i>

Report this post
 Post subject: Re: LOL...like crane doesn't last long enuff as it is
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 9:04 am 

<br><br>To me it seems that Crane is the wildlife sanctuary for newbees. At least one map where they do not experience the circle of poop...<br><br>N6NU <p></p><i></i>

Report this post
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 10:32 am 

It's not only good for blowing yourself up on, but just as fun to take repeated headers of the side of the building. God if I was still young think of the trails!<br><br>Later all, Skank <p></p><i></i>

Report this post
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 11:16 am 

I have a blast on crane! In particular, I like to play the rabbit, catching a guider's attention by jumping up and down then avoiding the blast as best I can. Possessing the Speed relic makes play even more interesting. K-Bud and Sci were chasing me all over the damn map on Sunday. I figure it's more fun to pursue a player that is actually trying to avoid your missile than an oblivious bot.<br><br>whatsuptorp <p></p><i></i>

Report this post
 Post subject: Re: Crane Suicide Club
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 3:37 pm 

yeppers....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down south.<br><br>Jules <p>May those who love us, Love us. Those who don't love us May the Lord turn their hearts. And if He can't turn their hearts may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping!!!! (or we could just redeem their asses too)</p><i></i>

Report this post
 Post subject: Re: Crane Suicide Club
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 6:24 pm 

Yes ,<br>Bud and I chase u all over place.I think one time his rocket went side of box and mine went otherside we both miss u. Like Jackrabbit escaping. <p></p><i></i>

Report this post
 Post subject: Crane Suicide Club
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 3:47 pm 

I think I'm gonna have to go commit suicide 1194 times due to the recent changes in SRA...WAHHHHHHHH <br><br>THANK YOU VERY MUCH SCHWANTZY <br><br>I thank you from the bottom of my heart, you and the guys welcomed the bgirl into your atomic family with a great big......nuclear hug <p>May those who love us, Love us. Those who don't love us May the Lord turn their hearts. And if He can't turn their hearts may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping!!!! (or we could just redeem their asses too)</p><i></i>

Report this post
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2