It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:58 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Weeeee! Another Hacker on the loose!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 5:27 pm 
Site Admin

I saw the emails and notices about the new hacker. I must admit that he is awesome. I have nothing at all in the log about him. Nothing. It's like he's totally invisible. This is too bad. I don't have any tools running right this minute to trace people but I'm sure I'll get around to it in a few days and hopefully he'll already be gone by then. I don't think he's IP spoofing. I bet he does have a few IP's and it's easier for me and Mah to ban him than it is for him to reinstall to a different machine after he runs out of private IP's. So in short, there's nothing to see here, keep moving, move along please. Thank you.<br> <p>Hermskii</p><i></i>

Hermskii,

Report this post
 Post subject: Re: Weeeee! Another Hacker on the loose!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 9:46 pm 
Site Admin

<br>Here is the IP of the hacker when I banned him: 80.142.234.181<br><br>Find him. I will forward all my spam to him. <p><SRA>/v/ahatma</p><i></i>

Report this post
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 10:14 pm 

I did a little research on our intruder and came up with this:<br><br>OrgName: RIPE Network Coordination Centre<br>OrgID: RIPE<br>Address: Singel 258<br>Address: 1016 AB<br>City: Amsterdam<br>StateProv:<br>PostalCode:<br>Country: NL<br><br>NetRange: 80.0.0.0 - 80.255.255.255<br>CIDR: 80.0.0.0/8<br>NetName: 80-RIPE<br>NetHandle: NET-80-0-0-0-1<br>Parent:<br>NetType: Allocated to RIPE NCC<br>NameServer: NS.RIPE.NET<br>NameServer: NS3.NIC.FR<br>NameServer: SUNIC.SUNET.SE<br>NameServer: AUTH62.NS.UU.NET<br>NameServer: MUNNARI.OZ.AU<br>NameServer: SEC1.APNIC.NET<br>NameServer: SEC3.APNIC.NET<br>NameServer: TINNIE.ARIN.NET<br>Comment: These addresses have been further assigned to users in<br>Comment: the RIPE NCC region. Contact information can be found in<br>Comment: the RIPE database at <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.ripe.net/whois">www.ripe.net/whois</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>RegDate:<br>Updated: 2003-04-25<br><br>OrgTechHandle: RIPE-NCC-ARIN<br>OrgTechName: RIPE NCC Hostmaster<br>OrgTechPhone: +31 20 535 4444<br>OrgTechEmail: nicdb@ripe.net<br> <p></p><i></i>

Report this post
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 10:22 pm 
Site Admin

<br>Hmmm. Nice one Vette.<br><br>Dang, too far away to punch in the mouth. Wonder why he has decided to target Herm's place. <p><SRA>/v/ahatma</p><i></i>

Report this post
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]