It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:13 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: I'll check it out
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 11:58 am 

Hmmmmm interesting. Wonder what the deal is with that map. I remember it getting compressed and I believe I stuck in it in redirect but I could be wrong. Thanks for the heads up on that Dark. I'll make sure to check it out when I get home.<br><br>|<idcapri <p></p><i></i>

Report this post
 Post subject: in agreement
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 12:58 pm 

I agree whole heartedly with you Kid. I'm basically just setting up the server for educatuional reasons. That was part of the reason why I was thinking of doing the sniper arena instead. Seems we have plenty of Redeemer arenas now and I didn't wanna flood the market. If I get mine up and running and decide to go RA then I am more then likely going to set it up with some bizarro maps to change things up a bit. Some large some small to please all. Anyway wanted to put in my 2 cents. <p>Naughtius Maximus <br><br>"Brothers! What we do in life...echoes through eternity!"</p><i></i>

Report this post
 Post subject: Think I lost my mind last night
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 10:32 am 

Think I went off and lost my mind last night (Saturday night). In a night of un osberity I managed to install way toooo much stuff on my server. Since my fast downloads are not as fast as I would like I will be fixing this problem tonight by figuring out what I need to take off. Map count was over 100 and I managed to install some extra models for skins.<br><br>So sometime this evening (not sure when) I'll be bringing her down and downscaling her just a bit so all the downloads will not be so overwhelming. Other than that the server is running well and thanks for all the comments I have received over the past few days.<br><br>|<idcapri<br><br>Added 4/28<br><br>Ok well it looks like I will have to do alittle more than just bring the server down and take some maps off. I hate to say but it is looking like I am gonna have to reinstall Windblows 2000 and start over somewhat. Checked the machine this morning (Monday) and got a Dr. Watson error (still trying to figure out what the hell that is) and a couple of UT errors to go along with it. This makes the 3rd Dr. Watson error I have received in the past week's time and a tech buddy of mine said that those kinds of errors are never good. So the server will be down for a couple of hours tonight for the reinstall. Just thought I would fill the gang in. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub44.ezboard.com/bschwantzsredeemerarenaserver.showUserPublicProfile?gid=kidcapri@schwantzsredeemerarenaserver>Kidcapri</A> at: 4/28/03 1:06:04 pm<br></i>

Report this post
 Post subject: Hey Herm.....every had this kind of trouble before?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 2:52 pm 

Hey Herm........have u ever had problems with the network node for you lo-cal under Road Runner give ya any crap like speeds jumping all over the place? This has been a problem for me for the past month in a half. Am told it will be fixed either this weekend or next weekend. Just wanted to say something about it since there is alot of ppl talking about the hacker guy. If your ping jumps up to 3000+ and dude isn't on......then it has to be my cable acting crazy. Give it another try after a minute or 2 and it should clear up if it happens.<br><br>2 weeks and counting......<br><br>|<idcapri <p></p><i></i>

Report this post
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2