It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 10:34 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: UT2003 Regression Mod"
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 11:55 am 
Site Admin

on't hold me to this but I've been talking with some of the gamers at work. They say that according to Gamer Rumor Central there is a lot of chatter about Epic not being pleased with the feedback and sales etc. of UT2003. It is said that they are going to release an official mod soon that will change the way that UT2003 plays. The mod is a regression mod of sorts in that it will emmulate the original UT settings as much as possible considering the current architecture. Weapons will have more damage added so you won't have to shoot someone 40 times with a pistol to kill them anymore! I didn't have time to sit and have coffee with these guys but what I heard sounds like what we've sort of been trying to do with the redeemer in UT2003. Keep an eye out for this and post what you know about it. Later!<br><br>Hermskii <p></p><i></i>

Hermskii,

Report this post
 Post subject: Re: UT2003 Regression Mod"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:35 pm 

I hope that it really exist. I think that it will help out the game immensly. <p><SRA> The Jargonaut<br></p><i></i>

Report this post
 Post subject: Re: UT2003 Regression Mod"
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 12:00 pm 

Sounds like it would be a good mod. I've been playing a lot of UT2K3 and it does seem REALLY HARD to kill anyone without a super weapon of some kind.<br><br> MickeyM©<br> <p></p><i></i>

Report this post
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]