It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:24 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Sorry Kid, wrong answer. You are BANNED!
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 5:07 pm 
Site Admin

No really, you have to give it more time than a nights worth. UT2K3 is strange enough compared to UT. The Redeemer Arena will never be exactly the same which is actually sweet for many of us who never win anyway. Clem has done incredibly so be sure to give it plenty more effort before you call it quits. If I wasn't overheating and crashing every 5 minutes you'd see me there a lot more than you have. If you think this is a stretch of any sort, wait till you see what they do with UT2004. You better get used to 2003 while you can or you'll never be able to make the switch to UT2004. Hang in there Kid.<br><br> <p>Hermskii</p><i></i>

Hermskii,

Report this post
 Post subject: Ok........one more shot
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 8:05 am 

Woooohoooo! BBBBBBBBBaned in the USA. Death should have that pharse patented by now LOL. My statements about the redeemer stuff are not to be taken to heart by anybody.....for all I know I might be the only one that doesn't like it. And Clem please don't think any of this is a personal jab at your ego cause it is completely the opposite. I wish I knew how to tweak on stuff like that.<br><br>I'll give it another shot or 2 and see. I might just have my settings wrong for it.......who knows (had to reinstall 2k3 about a week ago due to some glitching). I'll mess with it more tonight and decide after that. Sorry wasn't trying to make this thread a negative one. <p></p><i></i>

Report this post
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2