It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:26 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Me so happy!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 5:23 pm 
Site Admin

I think I got everything working right on the PC right now! I have to share the joy! Since some changes on the servers about a month ago, I've only had one server actually crash only one time so far. All the other times that they aren't available has been planned maintenence. I got the Audigy 2 sound card which supports 6.1 surround, (it include a discrete rear center channel) and have the EAX and everything else configured right! I can now play UT in surround and UT2003 with surround and EAX. I got the only 6.1 surround PC system I could find, (Creative Inspire 6600) and now have all 6 speakers and the subwoofer tweaked to my liking. I got a Creative DVD player for the PC and it recommended the Audigy 2, which in turn recommended the Aspire 6600 system. I can watch DVD's on my PC in Dolby Digital EX surround while running 5 game servers and talking on AIM with BlondHottie while getting a 15mb FTP file from pimp in less then 10 minutes! CG1 has 8 people on it right now and CG2 has a few there too, all while I'm sending you this!!! Hmmmmm! Now what can I do? Have to find something else to do to the PC. Hmmmm? I'll think of something. Later all! PS: we will have a new friend of mine on the boards here soon. He goes by Big Daddy. He works with me. Welcome him properly with lots of flying nuclear gifts! Later!<br><br>Hermskii <p></p><i></i>

Hermskii,

Report this post
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]