It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 1:01 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Now it's missing.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 8:24 pm 
Site Admin

I went to check it out and I don't see it listed. Is it being worked on? When will it be up next?<br><br>Hermskii <p></p><i></i>

Hermskii,

Report this post
 Post subject: I think I figured out the problem!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 8:47 pm 
Site Admin

You tell me for sure. I put up a House of Hermskii UT2003 Redeemer Arena Server. I don't know if you can see it or not but I can and I got passed the not being able to use the redeemer problem. Someone please go check it out and let me know:<br>1. Could you even see the server? (House of Hermskii)<br>2. When the game starts do you have a redeemer?<br>3. Did it fire correctly?<br>4. Could you guide it?<br>5. Was it cool?<br><br>Please let me know as soon as possible so I can tell Schwantz how to fix his and I can take mine back down. Thank you. <br><br>Hermskii <p></p><i></i>

Hermskii,

Report this post
 Post subject: UT2003 redeemer mod is validated
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 11:28 am 
Site Admin

Schwantz, I sent you an email with the fix for the Redeemer Mod on UT2003 so that you can actually have the redeemer as a weapon instead of just the translocator. I don't know how to fix the N/A ping status though. You may have to actually wait for the next patch. Let me know Boss. Later! I've received a few emails from some of the others and everything seems to work well with the new 2003 redeemer mod. This should be an exciting change for many of you with really good PC's and fast connections. SRA2003 will use fast downloads and custom maps so it should be a lot of fun for quite a while. Answers are:<br><br>Yes it can be seen on the server.<br>Yes you have a deemer at the start of game.<br>Yes it fires properly.<br>Yes it guides a little.<br>Yes it was pretty cool.<br><br><br>Hermskii <p></p><i></i>

Hermskii,

Report this post
 Post subject: Are there any bots in there Herm?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 1:55 pm 

Nice server there Herm. Only one small problem that I saw.....Where are all the bots to beat up on???? I got on there, I believe it was Saturday night and there was not a bot to be seen anywhere. Luckly there was another person on so I was able to give the redeemer ago for a couple of minutes. Boy that thing sure is hard to get use to. I spent most of the map I was on running around trying to find the other guy and after a couple of minutes gave up. If ya don't mind (you might have already done it as far as I know) could ya please hook us up with some bots. <br><br>|<idcapri <p></p><i></i>

Report this post
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3