It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:13 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: SRA a haunted house
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 8:47 pm 
Site Admin

I finally decided to reinstall all the old SRA maps, skins, and mods, so that I could get back on Schwantz's. Everytime I thought I had finished, I'd fire up the game, and BAM, another download, LOL! I did this 6 or 7 times, and I have all of the stuff! The poor saps who just want to give it a go just won't have the will.<br><br>It is obvious that SRA is empty a lot of the time because of the downloads. Is it time to open the doors up again to the newbs, with just default skins and voices, or very few of the special ones?<br><br>Eventually SRA will be totally 2K3, I suppose, but until then, what do we do? I hate seeing the old place silent, with just the bots running around.<br><br>Just thinking out loud,<br>Mahatma <p></p><i></i>

Report this post
 Post subject: Re: SRA a haunted house
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2002 12:20 am 

Same here, Mah. I noticed during all the copious downloading that some of the stuff isn't even being used anymore, like SLV2 and many of the skins for the bots. It keeps the server kind of exclusive, I suppose, but is that what we really want? <p></p><i></i>

Report this post
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]