It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:02 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: WORRY!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 8:37 am 

im just a part time uk fragger, but im beginning to worry about our friend DONDON im not sure if he is reg here but i think we should try to talk to him more because he dont seem that friendly to me everytime i talk to him all he can say is
CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry dondon i dont mean no harm but you should talk more and not get so moody when people dont vote for CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE. sorry my bad.
ive got no problems with you mate but i think you have been runnng about down the bottom of the buildings to long because you are forgetting how to speak you just say CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE CRANE all the time

anyway i must go now i just wrote this cos i had some time free see you all later.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 8:42 am 

Naaa...He aint a reg Bud , He's regular little pain in the ass though!!!just start sneaking up on him and Telefragging His ass !!!!
He HATES that !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tri 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 8:43 am 

this is true he is not a reg but loves that damn crane way to much

hotts

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 11:10 am 

I wonder how he's gonna cope with cg now theres no map vote :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: is crane on there?????????????? i aint checked :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 12:45 pm 

YES IT IS I got bore I myself 390 time but only for 15 minutes

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 12:49 pm 

Dondon frequents NWRO on a regular basis now. Whenever a group of regs are in we make it a habit to go down to street level and hunt his ass down. It actually makes crane interesting for a change. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 3:07 pm 

I agree with Max. It is fun hunting him down on the streets. He ain't stoopid either. He will fire off a translocator on one area of the map, and when you are getting close, he will be on the other side of the map. I don't know about you folks, but until I found out that there were better ways to play redeemers, I used to love Crane as well. It was more like regular UT, because you got to live longer than 3 seconds at a time. It is the perfect noob map, other than Dork City.
If I'm not mistaken, Herm intends for CG to be the training grounds for noobs. Every now and then, it is cool to go on there when there are a lot of noobs and have some fun. Show them that there are other ways to play other than H&G. The bad thing is, when another reg enters the server, you just have to really blast it up. Although the regs of this mod are not too competitive, you gotta keep up the rep :wink:

Post subject: :)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 3:49 pm 

yeah I agree with jarg .

Jarg said:
Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 5:07 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with Max. It is fun hunting him down on the streets. He ain't stoopid either. He will fire off a translocator on one area of the map, and when you are getting close, he will be on the other side of the map. I don't know about you folks, but until I found out that there were better ways to play redeemers, I used to love Crane as well. It was more like regular UT, because you got to live longer than 3 seconds at a time. It is the perfect noob map, other than Dork City.
If I'm not mistaken, Herm intends for CG to be the training grounds for noobs. Every now and then, it is cool to go on there when there are a lot of noobs and have some fun. Show them that there are other ways to play other than H&G. The bad thing is, when another reg enters the server, you just have to really blast it up. Although the regs of this mod are not too competitive, you gotta keep up the rep

:o:|:D:):\:o!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 6:23 pm 

Not too competitive? I haven't won a game against a house full of regulars in months! :doubt:

Another training server should have nothing but huge maps on it. I'm going to have to look into that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 2:55 pm 

Hunting dondon actually makes Crane almost bearable...maybe he should change his name to Bambi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 3:46 am 

Location: UK, Coventry, (but I'm from Doncaster in S.yorkshire "best part of the UK".
Long time no see, I havn't been on for the last few months due to lack of a good connection, but in 1 months time I will have one,
I'll show ya how much ya missed me, lol.

Yeah I do the same with ppl on crain on the street huntin'em down, the best place i found for the teleporter node is behind the buildin.
So no where to run for them. :evil:

PS free the weed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 5:00 am 

welcome back j good to see you again

hotts

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 5:36 am 

I like finding that beacon first. That's even better than finding the person. Especially if you already know where that person is. Blast that beacon first and they have no where to relocate to. They frag themselves trying to escape your incoming missles. He He He. Never leave those things lying out in the open.