It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 8:08 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: THE MATRIX (ONLINE)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:07 pm 

i just read on the matrix website that in 2004 there is a new pc based game being released its going to be capable of having loads of people online playing in a make beleve city with story plots writen by the makers of the matrix, mite be worth a look by any of you matrix fans out there.

[/b]

Post subject: Hmmm
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 5:12 pm 

Interesting concept. The only problem I foresee in the future is that there are A LOT of massively multiplayer online games coming out in the near future. The current PC Gamer has 116 listed. For $12 a month to play, the competition and mortality rate of these games will be high. The Matrix stands a good chance because of the name recognition.
I, for one, am only gonna get one of these games. I loved super-heroes when I was a kid, and there is a game called City of Heroes coming out that I really want to try. I have never liked these types of games, as I prefer the high action of the redeemer arena (being free online never hurts either... THANKS ADMINS ;) ) but I am willing to give it a try, as long as the first month or so is free. Check out the link to City of Heroes at http://www.cityofheroes.com/