It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 5:17 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 12:04 am 

MAH
Quote:
10 minutes of credits

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject: Heck if the wait is tooo long......
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 2:39 pm 

Yeah it takes a long time to wait for the credits to pass but even a glimsp of whats to come was worth it IMO.

Found this kinda interesting. When not playing with the computer I can usually be found messing around on my PS2 for alittle change of pace. Was able to get a hold of the "Enter the Matrix" game from the local Blockbuster and have to say it was very enjoyable. After you finish the game you get the same 30 second trailer that rolls after the credits run. The game itself is pretty interesting in the fact you get little bits and pieces of side story you don't see in the movie plus about an hours worth of extra footage that was not in the movie.

Oh.......and if you can get your hands on it the Animatrix stuff is really a good watch. Friend of mine showed it to me last night and there is some pretty impressive stuff on it. One of the stories is called "A Kid's Story" and has to do with the odd kid that comes up and is always bugging Neo when they return to Zion. Never knew what the kid had to do with the movie but the thing on the Animatrix clears that little question up.

The way I see it.......everybody to their own. If you don't like it.....it's your choice and if you do......still your choice. Everybody has their opinions about these things so its always good to hear both sides of the story.

|<idcapri

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 3:01 pm 

Yea i was wondering about the animatrix stuff if it was just a cartoon based on the matrix and not really following the film story line to closely or if it would fill in the bits the film left out
Dark :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 3:59 pm 
Site Admin

Yep I saw the Animatrix last night also! I liked the shorts a lot, except for the 2nd and 3rd pieces where the writing was incredibly stilted.

Yeah we find out about Popper, and several others who break out of the matrix in different ways. The haunted house one was pretty awesome too.