It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 11:07 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: whay do i love this plase
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 11:26 am 

I love it because of all the nice people here :!: :!:

I suck on the comp. but it doesn't matter because darkmatter is helping me if i have trouble, or blondhotti. they are nice. but the thing is that everybody is helping everybody i think thats way this community is here too stay :D fore many years too come. I was a happy Norwegian but now i em a very happy Norwegian.

THANX fore the spellcheck n6

Happy fragging all :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Post subject: Re: whay do i love this plase
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 11:39 am 

ntrecker wrote:
I love it because of all the nice people here :!: :!:

I suck on the comp. but it doesn't matter because darkmatter is helping me if i have trouble, or blondhotti. they are nice. but the thing is that everybody is helping everybody i think thats way this community is here too stay :D fore many years too come. I was a happy Norwegian but now i em a very happy Norwegian.

THANX fore the spellcheck n6

Happy fragging all :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

As long as you are not asking for the norwegian version of the spellchecker I should be OK :-)

N6

Post subject: Got It!
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 12:03 pm 

Trek you hit it right on the head. Our little community rocks and has for a very very long time.
As far as tech support goes all you have to do is drop a line here on the forum and you have the best tech support at your disposal. There are a lot of folks in our community that have a wealth of knowledge about software, hardware, gaming, web, networking and anything else computer related.

Post subject: We'll be here.
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 1:44 pm 

One thing that amazes me, as an American, is the ability of folks from other countries to be able to speak English so fluently. I have a little knowledge of Spanish and French, but I could not even attempt to comunicate in these languages. I applaude you, Ntrecker, and all others who can speak so well in a language other than their native one.
Bravo! 8)

Post subject: Patting yourself on the back?
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 3:30 pm 

O.K. Juggsie enough of that. Your profile shows your in N.C. so you to are bilingual. That would be Yankee and Confederate english :wink:

So in your post are you not really just patting yourself on the back? Fess up now, purge, cleans thy soul. Now isn't that better :mrgreen:

Later, Skanky

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 8:09 pm 

8) Go for it ntrecker. More you learn on language you better you are.I can't speak no more language Only few words I can say i can't speak in spanish.Lord i have trouble speaking on mine own langauge and Gramar.Which is English. I have Learning Disablty.
8)

Post subject: Well.... Actually.
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 8:16 pm 

LOL, I can't speak Yankee to well. A cah is a car around here. We really draaaag out the sound of a word, so it is a caarr. Here is a good place to get translations if you ever have to talk to me.

http://www.geocities.com/garebel942/language.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 8:36 pm 

Hey Jarg Don't forget but County Names that we don't sound norther do.Like County I work is Botetourt We say it Botetout

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 6:18 am 

I never played deathmatch before I find this server. When I came in the server everyone (I remember only the name Maximus) greeting me. I will never forgot that moment. In all the other servers they say nothing when you come in. Except this one. I got a new home
(''My house'' :wink:) with new friends.

Unbelievable that between us 100km or maybe 1000 km (is?)
(sorry my english is not so good as yours I got only 3 years english on school). And what about the different ages Im 16 and Mah is 59 (that is what he said). He is 40 years older then I am ( :shock: ).

I think I talking to much. So I will stop.

[::tsunami::]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 8:01 am 

the only thing that confuses me is when you leave my area where i live and you ask for a pop and people look at you because they call it soda or soda pop
it's pop not soda

and trec anything for a friend just ask fluffy i went all out to get help the other night he is a reg and a friend

toots glad to see you are around more

hottie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 8:35 am 

hey hottie who would of thought that if you went thousands of miles away you would still have the same trouble we call it "pop" around me but in the next town its just called "juice" but you can get around that problem by asking for a coke but you have to be careful who your asking as to what type of coke you get :wink:
Dark :twisted:
Ps also happy to help anyone i can. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 9:19 am 

I order a Coke and they ask if Pepsi is OK too - LMAO - California, land of the double-decaf-nonfat-late-with-chai-in the-real-glas.

N6NU