It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:28 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Howdy!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:45 pm 

Its been awhile im sure some people will remember me.. I just got high speed internet after 4 years of waiting its just wireless but its so much better than dial-up. My wife and i moved and i lost my dsl and it just sucked i gave up trying to play any online games and going online so im out of the loop.. I just thought i would drop in and say high.... I checked out the Redeemer server but never see anyone on there maybe everyone is on UT3 which looks killer but i need a new rig which leads me to my next thought. Ive been out of the loop and been putting this together for a week and my head hurts from trying to get up to speed with all the new CPU's, Graphics cards etc.. I would like to keep it under $500. I really just need what is listed i think i can reuse my 500watt ULTRA X PS maybe my IDE Hard drive and ditch the SATA for now.... and stick with XP.. Any thoughts or input greatly appreciated and high to everyone :cheers:

http://secure.newegg.com/Shopping/Shopp ... ubmit=view

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:45 am 

Hi welcome back sure someone will be along shortly to answer what's the best kit for you......

Post subject: Re: Howdy!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:04 pm 

K*B wrote:
Its been awhile im sure some people will remember me.. I just got high speed internet after 4 years of waiting its just wireless but its so much better than dial-up. My wife and i moved and i lost my dsl and it just sucked i gave up trying to play any online games and going online so im out of the loop.. I just thought i would drop in and say high.... I checked out the Redeemer server but never see anyone on there maybe everyone is on UT3 which looks killer but i need a new rig which leads me to my next thought. Ive been out of the loop and been putting this together for a week and my head hurts from trying to get up to speed with all the new CPU's, Graphics cards etc.. I would like to keep it under $500. I really just need what is listed i think i can reuse my 500watt ULTRA X PS maybe my IDE Hard drive and ditch the SATA for now.... and stick with XP.. Any thoughts or input greatly appreciated and high to everyone :cheers:

http://secure.newegg.com/Shopping/Shopp ... ubmit=view

I still playing . Herm got other server Monster Hunt Mayhem for UT 99.
I play that and redeemer .
Herm got web page
and Forum
http://hermskii.com
http://hermskii.com/Forum/

Post subject: OMG
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:29 am 
Site Admin

OMG! OMG!

Is that you KB, K*B, Kind@Bud????

OMG OMG. This is too cool. YOU HAVE to come over to my forum sometime and register and post stuff. You are mentioned often over there and you are not forgotten by any means. The whole game has taken a turn away from what you remember but there are servers out there that are pretty much old skool still like CG and Hook has a server too which is listed in the servers sticky at the top of this forum.

Come on over and I'm sure you'll get more responses than you will here. I'm trying to take you from here. I just want you over at my place too. All of the noobs have so many questions about the way it was back in the <SRA> days. I'd love to see your opinion too about the way Redeemer Mods have changed over the years. There are lots of new players and they are awesome to say the least.

I hope you can find some time and get on CG soon and tear up some folks like the good old days! CYA! Make sure you check out the Welcome to the show forum at my forum over at www.Hermskii.com

This invite is for everyone BTW!

Hermskii,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:50 am 

Yes K*B, a several of us played last night / this morning LOL.
Also, Hermskii and I put our heads together and we set up a more True Old Skool Redeemer server.
It is currently called...
CROSSBONES Schwantz's Redeemer Arena {SRA}
It was up briefly last night for a test run.
{SRA} above will be run alternately with my regular server...
CROSSBONES MISSILE MADNESS (REDEEMER)
CMM is not exactly true Old Skool - somewhere in the middle.

Oh yes, we play them all...
CG - Curious George's is still up and it is played often!
And there are a few others MRS and RVH are part of our server group.

{CMM} New PRO-Redeemer mod Server IP: 68.232.181.236:7777

PRO-SNIPER-Redeemers | PRO-Redeemers | PRO-SEEKER-Redeemers | + FOOD FIGHT
NEW Site/Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net

Post subject: Re: OMG
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:00 pm 

Hermskii wrote:
OMG! OMG!

Is that you KB, K*B, Kind@Bud????

OMG OMG. This is too cool. YOU HAVE to come over to my forum sometime and register and post stuff. You are mentioned often over there and you are not forgotten by any means. The whole game has taken a turn away from what you remember but there are servers out there that are pretty much old skool still like CG and Hook has a server too which is listed in the servers sticky at the top of this forum.

Come on over and I'm sure you'll get more responses than you will here. I'm trying to take you from here. I just want you over at my place too. All of the noobs have so many questions about the way it was back in the <SRA> days. I'd love to see your opinion too about the way Redeemer Mods have changed over the years. There are lots of new players and they are awesome to say the least.

I hope you can find some time and get on CG soon and tear up some folks like the good old days! CYA! Make sure you check out the Welcome to the show forum at my forum over at www.Hermskii.com

This invite is for everyone BTW!

Hey!!! Herm yea its me I'll check out your forum ive been putting a new rig together and have many questions. You actually gave me a lot of info on the one i built 6 years ago. Thanks for all the responses everyone..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:07 pm 

Heya KB!

Herm and everybody else - I have the files for Missile Madness! Whoever ran it at the time was nice enough to give me a copy. What would it take to resurrect this?

N6NU

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:53 pm 

n6nu wrote:
Heya KB!

Herm and everybody else - I have the files for Missile Madness! Whoever ran it at the time was nice enough to give me a copy. What would it take to resurrect this?

N6NU

What files are they?

{CMM} New PRO-Redeemer mod Server IP: 68.232.181.236:7777

PRO-SNIPER-Redeemers | PRO-Redeemers | PRO-SEEKER-Redeemers | + FOOD FIGHT
NEW Site/Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net

Post subject: Oh-Oh
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:58 pm 
Site Admin

Oh God! I wish I could see Nameless Entities face when he reads this. I wonder where he is. He has been out a while now that I think about it.

Hook, back in the days when CG was the bomb, there were several other very active redeemer only servers. There was a player here named DeadSun who started a MissileMaddness server that was redeemer mod but with the StrangeLove mod included. He got tired of UT99 and moved it up to UT2003 or 2004. I don't know. I never played it much but there were many others that did.

I'll pass on the files since the only way I'll run a server is from ground up and I have to be the one to build it. I never saw the fun in StarngeLove as so many others did. It would be neat to have running again though since I can't think of any servers running it now.

Hermskii,

Post subject: Re: Oh-Oh
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:27 pm 

Hermskii wrote:
Oh God! I wish I could see Nameless Entities face when he reads this. I wonder where he is. He has been out a while now that I think about it.

Hook, back in the days when CG was the bomb, there were several other very active redeemer only servers. There was a player here named DeadSun who started a MissileMaddness server that was redeemer mod but with the StrangeLove mod included. He got tired of UT99 and moved it up to UT2003 or 2004. I don't know. I never played it much but there were many others that did.

I'll pass on the files since the only way I'll run a server is from ground up and I have to be the one to build it. I never saw the fun in StarngeLove as so many others did. It would be neat to have running again though since I can't think of any servers running it now.

Nameless has read this I saw him three days :drunken: