It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:30 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: The Quest for The Missing Bigi
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:03 pm 

Just wanted to say yo yo to everyone.

I tell you what, time flies! It seems like only yesterday I was fraggin' noobs with all you fine ladies (and gents as appropriate, at which point I will be the judge). :-)

I can't even remember how long its been since I played my last game of UT 99, but I am absolutely sure it was on MH.

since i don't know how long its been since i talked to most of you, i will start here. Jun '02, don't know if any remember, but my wife got pregnant (mine), Aug 02, got a job as a computer programmer in arizona...Mar 03 my baby boy was born, about 8.5 lbs....good times. All down hill for biggies gaming carrer from here. In

As my boy grew bigger i took my sites off of gaming and put into my work and my family....then after the 6month-1year stage was over...i started playing America's Army http://www.americasarmy.com/ (free) with a guy I worked with...and hence was the beginning of the downfall of UT for I.

As my boy became older and more self sufficient i continued with modding for the MH my brother Herm was running and balanced my time playing ArmyOps. I played Armyops exculsively for a while on and off, not joining any clans/guilds until in Jan 05 I found a group that so closely resembled this one that I had no choice. http://usse.clanservers.com/index.php
If anyone plays, I go by [usse]BiGi

leaving one group and going to another was tough...you have all the people you played with for so long, then you have all the new personalitties that come with moving on. From my xperience moving on is the test of a true friend. From the emails I have received, I know the real friends I have made here. Thank you for remembering me.

Recentely I have begun playing world of warcraft....talk about an addicting game...I started back in Jan (07) and have been wreckin it sense. if any play it, you can catch me on the Chrommagnus server under the name BiggieX and GitRight. We have a guild based off of our friends from ArmyOps that came to play...50 members or so now on WoW. I have been slowing down now, need to take a break, nut I will be on and off. Hit me up.

Currently getting my house ready for a sale....I am moving up north. Plan to get my house ready then look for a job and a buyer athe same time...wish me luck...movin up north.

Thats the biggie low down....I am sure most of you don't care.....Just wanted to let my old friends know how the biggie doez.

Flip,
Bigz

Puff, Puff, Give

Post subject: Buzy
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:11 pm 
Site Admin

Yep Bigi, you are busy and I know the feeling. New job here, new baby in a few weeks, last new baby is 2 1/2 now. Fixing up house to sale so we can move. I hardly have anytime for me anymore. Growing up seems to keep getting harder and yet more worth it. Good luck with all of your efforts and especially the family stuff and your new cult, ahem I mean clan. LOL. Thanks so much for dropping in and telling us what's going on with you. I wish everyone else would. Take care.

Hermskii,

Last edited by Hermskii on Wed May 23, 2007 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:04 am 

Dude! It is great to hear from you again. Watch those MMORGPs. They can be addictive. I hope that the move goes well. Keep us informed!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:43 pm 

No doubt.

Yeah, that game is way addictive. Also, forgot to mention that my wife is pregnant again as well. Good luck to you herm.

Nice to hear from ya Jarg, I think i still have your email address too.

Puff, Puff, Give

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:36 pm 

I glad you are fine. Good luck woth New baby :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:54 am 

|3iGi wrote:
No doubt.

Yeah, that game is way addictive. Also, forgot to mention that my wife is pregnant again as well. Good luck to you herm.

Nice to hear from ya Jarg, I think i still have your email address too.

Well COOL! Send me some more funny stuff! I make it a policy not to send spam to others, but I do like to get the occasional good email :cheers:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:33 pm 

no doubt...I only forward you the good shit... :-)

Puff, Puff, Give

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:14 pm 

Hey Bigi,

Glad to hear kid is coming and that it is yours (LOL).

HERM!! congrats on the soon to be new addition. Have been out for awhile so I did not know you (your wife) was expecting. Do you know what you are having?

Keep us informed.

"I love the sound of GODLIKE in the morning."

Last edited by Pebcak on Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Boy
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:55 am 
Site Admin

The baby is going to be another boy. We're having him by scheduled C-Section this coming Monday June 11th!

Hermskii,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:57 am 

Hey Herm ! May be It'll be the very good moment to say CONGRATS !!!

As Bigi said earlier : "time flies !" and I can't say how long earlier we were doing deemer tournaments on Bigi's server with a guy named Lepoloo always at the bottom of the ranking ! My ass still hurts ! :clown:

The thing is that today, Bigi is playing on games he's addicted to... and here and there he also plays to become a father again !!!! lol congrats too mate !

I'm sometimes playing UT2k4 on SAS clan server (sniping and camping sooooooo nice server !) and you'd be proud of your frind Lepoloo that became one of the bests there !
If you happen to pass by, you could be seing a french name 'cote_de_veau" (means "veal chop") in the very first scores.
I saw Darkmatter there once or twice (do you remember Dave ?)

So goes life but I'm still addicted by the forums I read almost everyday. And I feel really close to some of you by this way !...
Some posts make me very "warm to the heart" (like we say in france) because that recalls my first times redeeming to me ! (Herm, Darren... this is for you guys !)

Come back for some other news lads : this is one of the feelings time can't destroy and it's called fidelity :albino:

May be we'll meet on one game one day... hope so !...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:10 am 

Lepolo my friend you may very well see me when that old thing called 2007 finnaly appears !!!!!! but to find me try bf2142 or the other game im looking forward to Quake wars (enemy territory)

Post subject: HI BIGI ---um me too ....
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:42 pm 

Hey BIGI nice to "see ya" ... :cyclopsani: