It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:05 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: OFF TOPIC= Terminator anyone ? Four movie
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:19 pm 

GOTCHA Hehehe

Fox announced May 18 that it will wait until next January to premiere the Terminator-inspired drama The Sarah Connor Chronicles, which will air Sundays at 9 p.m. Fox entertainment president Peter Ligouri made the announcement at the network's up-front presentation for advertisers in New York, and noted that the series will air in the timeslot once dominated by The X-Files. Chronicles will air uninterrupted until the end of the season in May. Based on the characters introduced in the Terminator films, the series stars Lena Headey in the title role and Thomas Dekker as her son, John Connor, the future leader of the human rebellion against an army of machines.

The network also picked up the supernatural drama New Amsterdam for the fall television season. Oscar-award nominee Lasse Hallstrom directed the pilot and is producing the series, about a New York homicide detective who is immortal. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Kingdom of Heaven) stars as John Amsterdam, a former Dutch soldier who saved the life of a Native Indian girl during a massacre in 1642 and was granted the gift of immortality. According to the spell, he will not age until he finds his one true love. Stephen Henderson (Law & Order: SVU) and Alexie Gilmore (Find Love) also star. The series will air Wednesdays at 9 p.m.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:59 am 

Will there be sex?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:42 am 

Fluffy the Bunny wrote:
Will there be sex?

Only you would come up that :blob: :blob3: :blob5: :blob6: :blob7: :blob8: :blob4: :tweety: :headbang: