It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:17 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Battlestar Renewed For Season 4
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:33 pm 

SCI FI Channel announced that it has renewed its Peabody-winning original series Battlestar Galactica, ordering 13 new episodes. Production will resume this summer in Vancouver, Canada, with an eye toward a January 2008 premiere.

The decision comes after the series' successful move to a new 10 p.m. timeslot on Sundays. Since moving, Battlestar Galactica's audience has grown over its third-season average by 8 percent in total viewers, by double digits in female viewers, by 19 percent in the show's target demographic of adults aged 18-49 and by 14 percent in adults 25-54. The Jan. 28 episode, "Taking a Break From All Your Worries," delivered 2.5 million total viewers and 1.6 million adults 18-49, the largest audience for any episode since the season-two premiere.

"We're thrilled to bring Battlestar back for another season," Mark Stern, SCI FI's executive vice president of programming, said in a statement. "This series has delivered on every level, from the writing to the acting to the production values. SCI FI is proud to be the home of the best show on television."

The series is from NBC Universal Television Studio and is executive-produced by Ronald D. Moore and David Eick. Its cast is led by Edward James Olmos, Mary McDonnell, Katee Sackhoff, Jamie Bamber, James Callis, Tricia Helfer and Grace Park. Battlestar recently returned with the second half of its third original season, immediately following SCI FI's newest original series, The Dresden Files.

"While we never had any doubt that SCI FI would get behind a fourth season of Battlestar, it's thrilling to finally make it official, and for Ron and I to continue using this great genre to investigate the darker corners of society, politics and humanity," executive producer David Eick said in a statement.

At least time has change and Scify get watch it because Scify forgets turn on VCR going to work.

Post subject: MAD
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:18 pm 
Site Admin

I hate that they moved it to Sunday. It was something Ilooked forward to on Friday nights before. Now it keeps me up too late and I'm tired at work on Monday now. I can't see how they grew it moving it to Sunday. Glad you're happy Scify

Hermskii,

Post subject: Re: MAD
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:36 pm 

Hermskii wrote:
I hate that they moved it to Sunday. It was something Ilooked forward to on Friday nights before. Now it keeps me up too late and I'm tired at work on Monday now. I can't see how they grew it moving it to Sunday. Glad you're happy Scify

i work 2pm to 10 pm on week days. Unless bad weather come in I work whatever time they tell me.So nights I sleep with my cell My boss call me.