It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:13 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Meat your one big pussy!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:54 pm 

You know I beat your ass on herms server all the time and you keep crying bout spraying and runnin an gunning etc. You my friend are a friggin little pussy, i been playin this lot longer than you so next time I beat your ass are you going to keep kicking me? It's kinda sad that herms gives you rights like that so you can spoil his server!

yours friendly VETTE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:29 pm 

First off I do lose.....
But the unfriendly taunting got you the kick and the inappropriate language got you the ban for the night.
I was polite and I warned you to be nice but you didn't stop.
Herms has been notified of your actions.
And what's with the alias?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:56 am 

boo hooo i run and gun and spray cant take it? the taunts are built into the game retard, so if you cant take a little taunting u suck, and loser, maybe take up a new hobby? maybe golf! Dude you are pathetic :angry7:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:07 am 

Hey Vette. Long time no see. Stirring the pot a little?
:pottytrain5:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:47 am 

Hey Meat

The truth is, you toss around more jibes than most when you play. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy playing you BUT you can get REALLY cocky at times. Tossing comments on everyones elses playing style. Truth be told, redeemer isn't a "marksman" game in the first place. If you want to play a skill game, start playing on DOU's sniper or Uzi server.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:47 am 

Not sure I toss any jabs when I play? For the most part I'm out there to have fun and to help all in need.
And my cockiness only appears to be here at the forum when you think about it.
And I can live with taunting being part of the game because it's actually built into the game.
But using inappropriate language and calling someone a pussy over and over is somewhat childdish.
Don't you think?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:37 pm 

The Jargonaut wrote:
Hey Vette. Long time no see. Stirring the pot a little?
:pottytrain5:
Sup Jarg.... long time no see :cheers: Times were good in the ol days now we have to put up with shit from :newb: ? Have you ever played this clown? all he does is cry about runnuing and spraying and spawn kills? guess he don't know how to play. I hate little pussies who hide and guide. then to top it off this lamer has admin rights to a server? Now I remember why i quit playing :banghead:

Last edited by VETTE on Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:38 pm 

TheMickeyM? wrote:
Hey Meat

The truth is, you toss around more jibes than most when you play. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy playing you BUT you can get REALLY cocky at times. Tossing comments on everyones elses playing style. Truth be told, redeemer isn't a "marksman" game in the first place. If you want to play a skill game, start playing on DOU's sniper or Uzi server.
Well said Mickey!

Post subject: OK
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:43 pm 
Site Admin

Always full throttle with both of you huh? MEAT and Vette can't get along because they are too much alike. Both use words well enough to inflict pain. Both are actually very good people. That's it for my candy coating.

I have cleared the ban.

MEAT, again try to stay out from under people's skins. Spank 'em if you can and be happy about it on the inside.

Vette, follow the rules of the server and try to stay out from under people's skins. Spank 'em if you can and be happy about it on the inside.

If you want admin rights to the server just ask. This isn't directed to anyone in particular. Note you must be a regular with a cool head who follows the rules. I have offered this to you before Vette and to virtually every RedeemerInsanity regular at one point or another.

I spoke with MEAT and I understand that he has spoken with Vette via messenger. I hope most is all OK now. I support my admins and have pulled all admin power from everyone once already for poor judgement and misuse before. I'll do it again if needed. People may hate my server and the rules but you have to grant me that I have been consistant and clear about them for a long long time now. I get lots of private email thanking me for the way my servers are set up to promote clean and fair play. MEAT acted as I would have. He warned, he kicked and lastly booted and then notified me immediately. It's all I ask of the admins while they police a server I don't have time to police myself.

Has anyone ever seen Vette and <SRA>Maximus at the same place at the same time? I'm just wondering because this whole thread seems so familiar. Hmmmm? Being an Admin here too I feel that I should lock this thread now but let's see who goes off the handle next instead. Later!

Hermskii,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:03 pm 

Challenge Match VETTE/Santa?
No name calling just you and me,
1 on 1 (no bots for you to spawn kill)...winner gets bragging rights.
And loser shuts up.

Post subject: Wow!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:23 pm 
Site Admin

Wow! I thought Vette would jump first for sure. MEAT you are full of surprises. I say you play him like that and then you play him in any environment he chooses within UT. Whoever wins first in the other players realm first wins bragging rights for a month. That would be fair to Vette since we are all way way way too aware of your 1 on 1 prowess based on your own threads. LOL

Hermskii,

Last edited by Hermskii on Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:43 pm 

You know me all to well Mr. Hermskii. I'm all talk and no action.
Luckily no one has ever taken me up on a 1 on 1 challenge....lol