It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:14 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:44 pm 

D'oh!!!! :colors: :toothy9:

Forgive me Scify, and Herm. I thought you were talking about the smashmyps3 link. Yes, the link to the cellphone smashing site is fictiticious. It's just something I'd love to see, after all the times I've seen cell phone using idiots come so close to causing major smashups on the highway.

Today an inattentive young woman nearly ran me down as I walked to the library. She was looking down as she drove along, and ended up halfway onto the side walk where I had been walking. I jumped out of the way just in case when I saw her drifting to the side of the road, and sure enough right up onto the boulevard she came, and drove along with her right wheel on the sidewalk for 5 or 10 yards before she even looked up. Stupid bitch. I don't know if she was dialing a cell phone or not, but she sure wasn't watching her driving. Another few feet and she would have hit a telephone pole. I'd have loved to give the police an eye witness account of that accident! :angryfire:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:24 am 

I too hate the over use of cell phones. Got hit head on by a young woman this year who was spending more time chatting it up on the cell then paying attention to where her jeep was headed. Fortunatly the only harm was to vehicales and nerves. :blackeye:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:30 pm 

That okay nameless.
I have cell phone and my sister would raise cain if I didn't have one do fact I drive on back roads come from work at night. it short way to work and back.Plus I am the one person who check all door at school.I never use i am driving. It place where I can't reach it. :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:16 pm 

So, has anybody stood in line for days or plunked down $16,000 for a new PS3 or Wii yet?

No reports?

Now I know why you guys still play UT99 :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:59 pm 

And other Unreal engined games. I've been playing a MMORPG on a private server a lot these days. :cyclopsani:

(spelling and grammar errors! *gasp!*)

Last edited by a nameless entity on Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Never
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:44 am 
Site Admin

I would never stand in line like that for a game machine. I'm betting since they released it so early that there will be plenty in the stores left over long before Christmas. What I can't grasp is that people would buy it instead of a whole new computer. It boggles my mind.

Hermskii,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:47 pm 

What's mind boggling is that those that did stand in line...then turned around
and sold them on EBay for way to much money.
And I'm kicking myself for not standing in line!!!
And I still can't figure out why some people would pay 4 times the amount?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:03 pm 

Because their little Johnny is such an Angel; he deserves to be rewarded! disgust

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:06 am 

a nameless entity wrote:
Because their little Johnny is such an Angel; he deserves to be rewarded! disgust

I know 2 (18 old ) boys and 1 (16 old ) boys are in so much troubled .They not getting it.They bust 80 % windows of school bus and other things they did to bus.That not all they did there was Van, they bust windows ,put dents side, smash lights and damage computer stuff. May be mash in Mail boxes.Somebody hear glass breaking 911 got local sheriff catch them .After this happen Head custodian check gates in 4:10 am got surround by local sheriff department. Because of mail boxes .:drunken: :drunken: :drunken: We also getting some pine tree cut down around school because kids getting on roof . How they getting off school.:angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: They have spray paint some not nice words to see out one room.Dep. Sheriff said So Aliens to see it from outter space :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:03 am 

Scify wrote:
a nameless entity wrote:

I know 2 (18 old ) boys and 1 (16 old ) boys are in so much troubled .They not getting it.They bust 80 % windows of school bus and other things they did to bus.That not all they did there was Van, they bust windows ,put dents side, smash lights and damage computer stuff. May be mash in Mail boxes.Somebody hear glass breaking 911 got local sheriff catch them .After this happen Head custodian check gates in 4:10 am got surround by local sheriff department. Because of mail boxes .:drunken: :drunken: :drunken: We also getting some pine tree cut down around school because kids getting on roof . How they getting off school.:angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: They have spray paint some not nice words to see out one room.Dep. Sheriff said So Aliens to see it from outter space :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:

What happened to good old spakings?

N6

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:15 pm 

Lots teacher said if it was their kids they let stay in jail to their leason

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:23 pm 

Send them off to boot camp first. Then after they're out, they go to Military School. After boot camp they'd probably feel lucky to only be at a Military School. :cheese: