It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:18 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: A reply to a post on my forum...
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:49 pm 
Site Admin

I had invited a guy named Chico who runs a popular MonsterHunt server to tell my folks about it on my forum. He showed up and gave a great history of it. Here was my reply that I thought some of you who don't visit my forum still may have wanted to see:

That was great Chico! I promise, I will get by your forum soon too! Hey another note of interest. Have you ever heard of CSPORTS.com? It is the worlds largest and most active online gaming stats site. I went there tonight for the first time.

I looked up the best Monster Hunt servers in the world and guess what?

1. Excalibur Holland
2. Monster Hunt Mayhem
3. Who cares about the rest right?

I must admit that while I was there, I looked up Curious George's Redeemer Insanity too under DeathMatch servers. It wasn't even listed in the top twenty. That is all they show I think is the top 20.

I would have honestly figured on being in the top 10 there for sure. CG has been up forever and has hosted a buttload of games (several hundred thousand easily) over the years. CG usually has a pretty good group of folks in it during any given day. I don't understand so I will be asking the admins there what they judge these on.

Back to you for now! Congrats on having what is recognized as the best Monster Hunt server IN THE WORLD!

See! I knew you were special! I'll be by to get a look at your server and your forum soon. Take care!

Hermskii,