It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:44 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Logo help!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:48 pm 
Site Admin

See the picture in top left of your screen? That is this forums logo picture. I'm needing one at my forum currently. I'm hopeful that it will be about just as tall and about twice as wide. I have Curious George riding a regular missile so far. I want him riding a deemer though and I need it to "CG" or "Curious George's Redeemer Insanity" on it somewhere. To the right of it, I need something that is marked "MHM" or "Monster Hunt Mayhem" with a picture that reflects some trait of that style of game play. So the left side would be CG and the right side would be MHM, both in the same rectangle as one .gif file. Any takers? I know nothing about editing stuff like this so Ican't do it myself. Please help if you can handle me whining about what it still needs to make it just perfect! Thanks!

Hermskii,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:32 pm 

Close?

I'm on it but you might be disapointed. :albino:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:05 am 

I was reeeeeaaaalllly bored.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:51 pm 

Way better than mine. Couldn't find a decent redeemer missle so I used a tomahawk cruse missle with a plastic monkey edited in and some text work. I did give it a nice shadow so it would look like it was coming outta the screen. :albino:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:56 pm 

We both obviously have way too much time on our hands. Hermskii has gotten way too quiet to so I'm thinking thumbs down. :cheers:

Post subject: Hey! I love it!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:33 pm 
Site Admin

I'm not being too quiet, it was just clean the house day before going out of town is all. I barely had any time to get on line. So far, I prefer the {Fah}Q's rendition. I really liked the real minkey on the missile too but it isn't quite George to me. That is almost exactly what I wanted actually. Here is what I'd like to see still. Have the CG side stay just as it is except have a smaller picture exactly what is in the middle be listed underneath it. Then, Raise the MHM up to the top with Monster Hunt Mayem directly under it just like the CG side. In the middle where George on the missile is now, put in one of those giant Unreal Tournament letter U centered perfectly in between dividing the CG side from the MHM side. Now all I need is a Monster Hunt picture underneath the MHM side. Hmmm? Am I asking too much? That maximus in the bottom corner is perfect but might need to be a little bigger still. I almost didn't notice it. All lettering should be big font for short names like CG and MHM and they should be equal in font size just as the small lettering should be equal too, just smaller for where it actaully writes out the full server names. The i in the word insanity should be capitalized. Make the Monster Hunt Mayhem font the same size at the Curious George's Redeemer Insanity font. They should both be gold in color! Front of missile might have very small <SRA> tag on it too! There! Is that too much yet? Late me know.

Hermskii,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:48 pm 

Geez, Herm... You want fries and a Coke with that? :drunken:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:57 pm 

The Jargonaut wrote:
Geez, Herm... You want fries and a Coke with that? :drunken:

Yes he does but it his web site.
I wish I could help you but I try to find picture of Curious George's .I land on page it nothing to do with Curious George's . So i gave up look picture of Curious George's . :compress:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:57 am 

I think having both logos at the top would kind of ruin the look I had in mind. I think there is more balance with it the way it is now. I think some kind of monster head above the logo would be a better look. It's still a bit heavy on the right side but the font issue is getting in the way. As for the font sizes they have to be slightly different because of the number of initials as well as the number of letters in each name. Let me know your thoughts. I'm in a creative slump with my site right now so I've got some time to kill.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:28 am 

Or a slight variation with the MHM combined to form one object allowing me to get the font size of the type closer to that of CG. The U is now closer to the center and everything imho is now balanced. All is right with the world now. Of course you may still want a monster from the game in whcih case someone will have to post it or send it to me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:51 pm 

I can taken piture if you want me to?
Here one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:42 pm 

It would haveto be regular size and one prior to anihilation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:11 pm 

{FAH}Q wrote:
It would haveto be regular size and one prior to anihilation.

It be size as shot was taken and Be single moster.I was use this piture already free sitehttp://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RQAxGDwUuLXeGSDd0!gb5xb6I9cQilcI!4Hv1wY4Ys6*8Tu2nArRaLaojLTlxnB3bq40VraD*TjxsgePBjYJbXhJrGURPQhVPrM2lFP8zMo/Shot0031.bmp?dc=4675497194962657006
better look.
i problem sometime I get bigger picutre & sometimes it small .

Post subject: Hey
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:52 pm 
Site Admin

I actually already put up the first one you sent but it resized itself to small for some reason. I'll figure it out. I have a monster picture in mind for you too so I'll send you one tonight some time! That Giant U in the middle is sweet!

Hermskii,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:11 pm 

Damn and I liked Frankie to. Shoot it over and I'll get it out to you some time tomorrrow. Anything else need changing?