It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 7:46 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Find out who this is and ban the **** please!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:00 pm 

Herm, I believe ____@____ has been using the name "The handsomest man in the world" or something like that. He was going after Mah today, and badmouthed us all until we kicked him. Could you check the server logs and see if the IP comes up the same as @'s?
Another person to check out is someone who calls himself Gman. He started having a problem with me yesterday, and carried on today under the name Gman2345 or some other such numbers. Let's see if he is @ under yet another name?

If it is @ under either or both names; I feel he has used up all his credits and needs to be nuked badly. :roll:

OR could a password policy be put into effect? MHM is starting to suffer from its own success. All the riff raff want to come there and play. :doubt:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:16 pm 

names are noted and will ook to see since herm got his plate full

Hotts

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:35 pm 

Is there something we can get mod . Like Blondie, Nameless or anyone that reg here on this forum can ban someone?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:37 pm 
Site Admin

he was a nasty little fahker :lol:

I enjoyed everyone kicking him! I'd say just keep it that way, except I can see if nameless or anyone doesn't have friendlies online, then it's hard to kick the douchebag.

PS: he was also very annoying with the grapplehook. he hooks to you and you can't really move, lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:06 am 

Gman2345 I was playing he was shooting at everybody( can this be Blind Gaurdian remember him nameless)?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:36 am 

Mahatma wrote:

I enjoyed everyone kicking him! I'd say just keep it that way, except I can see if nameless or anyone doesn't have friendlies online, then it's hard to kick the douchebag.

PS: he was also very annoying with the grapplehook. he hooks to you and you can't really move, lol.

Hey mah had that done to me fun if ur just fooling around anyway i have done it to a few the ones i did it too are friends on here but when they latch onto u u can move i got rid of them by dropping into one of the less friendly pools of gunk and suiciding p*ss them of more then it did me in the end :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dark

P.S yea i know not all maps have things like that to do it with :roll: :roll: :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:54 am 

It seems that it has drawn a lot of shit heads out of the woodwork on the MH server.... I'm with Nameless .... password it out ,at least for the holidays ???? maybe I'm just gettin old ,I just don't have the paitience for a bunch of little psycho-kiddies that don't take their ritalyn like they should :twisted: :twisted: :badgrin: :badgrin:

IC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:24 am 

scify wrote:
Gman2345 I was playing he was shooting at everybody( can this be Blind Gaurdian remember him nameless)?

I think you're correct Scify. Blind Guardian, aka Made of Metal, aka ____@____, etc. etc. Different names, same punk. :-x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:55 am 

Sci there is no mod Herm made me co admin so if he isn't around and there is someone to kick and bann the bad players. I asked Herm for these rights after I had an ahole shooting me one of my kids and the other players off the landinginto the lava.So when these players act this way Grab me on yahoo or aim and i'll zap them,Providing Herm isn't around.I know how to do this all,considering Slayed and I got our server on 2k3.So just yell for me on aim or yahoo and it will be takin care of I will write the names and ip and bann them.Then from there it will be turned over to you Herm as to if you want to unbann the player.

So all can rest and frag the monster happily now.

Is there two gman's the one i saw on last night was Gman36985
and his ip doesn't match _____@______'s at all

Hotts

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:28 am 

It's one Gman, I just couldn't remember his numbers.
So he's not @? Too bad! :twisted:

I'm beginning to think a PW is the answer, but that opens up all sorts of new headaches, like who to let in, who not, the classic "who gave that fokker the PW!?" etc. etc.

Clearly you're doing something right on your server though, Herm. You've been stealing trade from Jackie's nlcjr.com server, and that's hard to do! :lol:

Last edited by a nameless entity on Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Cool
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:27 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks Namless. Blondie and I are on it as far as banning peeps. I had to nuke someone the other night unfortunately. He came in with the F word for a name. I just can't tke that at all. It is pointless and kids do play here like Hotties. I will start to look into having several more of you regulars as admins. The only struggle I have with this is that too many hands in the pot is always bad and once someone nukes all of the settings and all, it gets real ugly and I have no one to blame but myself. I don't want to password this server at this time. We may have to go to that but not yet I hope. More on this subject later.

Hermskii,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:37 pm 

judt keep bh she good job.

Post subject: He's Gone
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:39 pm 
Site Admin

He's gone now Nameless. I saw him on earlier and nuked him. I'm speaking of the ___@____ player.

Hermskii,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:28 am 

Mahatma wrote:

I can assure you it wasn't any of the FAH. I've played MH a couple times and just don't see the fun of it. I know one FAH doesn't play UT anymore and I think the other two play sparingly under their original non-FAH names.

Of course you could be using the word "Fahker" as a derrogatory term for anyone who doesn't play well with others. :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:14 am 

Missle Madness is now getting swamped with aimbotters.
Just ran into a never miss wonder called {EhS}Sub-Zero
Funny how they always say it's skill like there is no latency or lag. They play with a 250 ping and claim that it's skill that they NEVER miss with a sniper rifle, (and only use a sniper rifle).
What I can't figure out is who is dumber, them for thinking I (we) believe their story or us for not using CSHP
Sometimes I have to wonder just why we don't use CSHP on any servers when hundreds of other servers do?