It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:48 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: I foud site that how picBut is good site?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:39 am 

ImageShack(TM) came into fruition in November, 2003. After many hours of painstaking labor, various unforseen problems, and other minor inconveniences, ImageShack(TM) has become the site you see today. Our dedication to free image hosting has brought us from the murky depths of the Internet to being one of the most popular sites, according to Alexa. Many people who visit ImageShack(TM) find it's unique approach to image hosting very refreshing, as demostrated by the reviews we've received.

Unlike many of the hosting services you may find on the Internet, ImageShack(TM) guarantees maximum stability, as well as fantastic support. We place a minimum amount of limits on our service, we do not require you to register, or even login. This not only preserves your privacy, but also creates a hassle-free environment for hosting your images.

ImageShack(TM) demonstrates its fantastic image hosting service by providing a simple environment for its users. We do not badger you with popup advertisements, nor do we place ugly watermarks on your images. We also preserve the quality of the images you upload to our servers by not compressing them any further than they already are. We do not cut corners.

Our mission is to provide an excellent image hosting service to practically everyone. Sustained by our easy-to-use interface and powerful servers, ImageShack(TM) continues to be the original image hosting service of choice for the denizens of the Internet.

http://www.imageshack.us/aboutus.php

I something that will make my picture little bigger