It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 4:31 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:39 pm 

Oh boy! FIST FIGHT!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lotus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:11 pm 

good lord. what have I started :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:16 pm 

Nothing new Spidy LOL :lol: This is a old running thing here. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:43 pm 

spidyorg wrote:
good lord. what have I started :)

You haven't started nothing this is their favorite thing they have fun with :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:53 pm 

Welcome Spidy, This is a cool forum and server, practice all you can.
It is harder than it looks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:11 pm 

Mahatma wrote:
Yes here we go again -- please note who chose to start up the vitriol again.

Max, go sing America the Beautiful from your front porch. Turn on your Lee Greenwood and blast it from your stereo. Just stay away from your computer.

Wtf are you talking about. What vitriol. I give the new guy a little friendly advice and you lose it. I guess I hit a little to close to the mark. Post Whore! :razz:

Only you would make standing out on your front porch singing "America The Beautiful" sound like a crime.

Oh and I actually don't own that Lee Greenwood song and I'm pretty damn sure you don't, but if I did and I new it would piss you off I would certainly play it. :twisted:

Quote:
good lord. what have I started

You haven't started anything. Just sit back and enjoy the show.

And one more thing. Mickey I will never tease you about anything again. You scare me dude.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:26 pm 

Okay.... I admit it.... I had to look it up.....

CLICK HERE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:42 pm 

I ask you this then Jarg, now that you have been enlightened with the meaning of the word "Vitriol", was that vitriol or sarcasm?

By the way can you please take down your avatar or maybe extend it a bit. There is no way I can finish rubbing one off to just those few seconds of footage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:55 pm 
Site Admin

:roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:15 am 
Site Admin

Spidy,

Sorry your thread turned this direction. Chitown Mike mentioned this is a long-running thing -- it certainly feels that way -- but Max, who now goes by the name "FahQ," only relatively recently decided it would be cooler to be an "Infidel," the "Great American Satan," etc etc, which paradoxically has also meant that he's more patriotic than everyone else.

In the history of this nonsense (all of which you can read here in old posts and judge for yourself), Max forgot to take his meds and lashed out at several people, with me as his main target. The "post whore" thing is a part of all that.

Every so often, he sees a chance to be an asshole and takes it, hoping that, as perhaps with his wife and children, no one will call him on his bullshit. I stand up when guys like Vinnie start flinging crap across the room, but I am sorry to have done this in your thread.

My apologies,
Mah

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:39 am 

:lol: I injoy the bickering. I my line of work (head of administration for a car dealership) I have to listen to bullshit all the time. It all sounds the same, just different subjects. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:22 am 

Quote:
recently decided it would be cooler to be an "Infidel," the "Great American Satan," etc etc, which paradoxically has also meant that he's more patriotic than everyone else.

For someone who professes to be an english Lit teacher you sure don't know shit about sarcasm. If the psychopaths of the world are going to run around calling me an infidel and a crusader then I may as well weaqr the title. By the way you reacted your probably a fundamentalist. Or a hippy liberal from Berkley, but whats the difference. Is that what this is really about? My signature? Cut me a break.

Quote:
In the history of this nonsense (all of which you can read here in old posts and judge for yourself), Max forgot to take his meds and lashed out at several people, with me as his main target. The "post whore" thing is a part of all that.

What Nonsense? Your the one that started this nonsense just now. I think you need to take some downers bro. Or at least lay off the Starbucks.

Quote:
Every so often, he sees a chance to be an asshole and takes it, hoping that, as perhaps with his wife and children, no one will call him on his bullshit. I stand up when guys like Vinnie start flinging crap across the room, but I am sorry to have done this in your thread.

Well Chuck, being we are on a first name basis now let's get one thing straight. You don't know my wife and kids so don't bring them up in the forum for any reason. Secondly, even if I was being an asshole, which I wasn't, who made you the hero of the forum. These people are all big boys and girls and have tougher skin than you, that's for sure. I'm sure they don't need some candy ass Liberal English Professor coming to their resuce.

By the way. Take note as to who was the first to call some one an asshole.

Asshole! :roll:

Post subject: Damn.....now where did I put my popcorn
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:29 am 

Hey Spidey!

Welcome to the wonderful world of redeemers. Don't feel like you started anything between these two guys. This is something that has been going on for awhile around here and just so happens when Max and Mah get together in a thread these days you get the same effect as two male Beta fish getting put in same tank......total carnage (btw ever seen two of these fish go at it?....not pretty). Guess the insanity part of redeemerinsanity is pretty accurate ;)

Glad to see some fresh meat.......umm I mean new people around the forums and servers lately and if you don't mind the bit of craziness from time to time this is a pretty good place to hang around. Just grab ya a bucket of popcorn and watch the fireworks.....they are usually pretty good ;)

|<idcapri

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:45 am 

Well thx {FAH}Q , I would appreciate it if you didn't. Does that make me a "Stick in the mud"? You bet it does! I like being that way :D At least everyone knows then that I will take EVERYTHING someone says seriously. But then as a Disney fan I would have thought that apparent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 10:22 am 
Site Admin

{FAH}Q wrote:

Quote:
For someone who professes to be an english Lit teacher you sure don't know shit about sarcasm.

Who wouldn't recognize it if it were directed at them? Also, the disjunction between all the things you say and what you do is ironic, or just flat-out contradictory. Like, remember when you used to be friendly?

I will call you on it, if you throw crap my way. Go up a few posts and read how this started. I was not the one who initiated. If you like, you can go read all the other threads that contain this little spat. There, too, you were the initiator.

Of course I don't know your family. But we all know you pretty well and how you behave. That's what that remark implied. Go re-read it. You have a history here of flinging shit and then saying, "Oh can't you take my joke?" when people call you on it.

But this silliness has gone on too long. Let us make up. Let's play redeemers and forget about it. Come, give us a hug.

M

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next