It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:24 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: ChaosUT2 is coming; this Weekend
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:00 pm 

I try get this mod. I went to here http://www.ina-community.com/forums/sho ... did=387077
other forum why it delay.It was only one page long. I talk to herm on Yahoo. it was seven page long .I back just it now 8 page long now.
ChaosUT2 is almost ready for it's first UT2004 release due Saturday, and it is looking better than it ever has before. From Chaotic Dreams, creators of ChaosDM for Quake 2 and the original ChaosUT, ChaosUT2 should have something for everyone.

ChaosUT2 comes with a whole set of new weapons (highlights including the proxy mines, multi-ammo Crossbow and Grenade Launchers, and the good old Gravity Vortex), extra gametypes to complement the stock ones, enhancements to regular gametypes, and compatibility with many popular mutators and mods. As well as this there are new player models designed to fit in with the mods unique melee fighting system. Features for games include new movement possibilities opened up by the GravBelt and JumpBoots (and weapon features such as the Multi-Utility Gun's airblast), spraypaints, chalk outlines tombstones (to mark the location of deaths and multi-kills respectively), grappling hook and more.

So come Saturday, look out for this on the UT2004 news sites. And feel free to join us in the IRC room, #chaoticdreams @ irc.chaoticdreams.org, or the Chaotic Dreams forums to discuss the mod, ask questions, or just to say hi. Speaking of the forums, in the ChaosUT2 General Discussion section there are currently five threads with teaser shots in them, so go hunt them down if you thirst for some more after this.

I'll now leave you with some screenshots, enjoy!