It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:48 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: CG is back up
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 6:34 pm 
Site Admin

Aside from putting the box back in the room it's usually in, CG is back up as good as I can get it. Differences are it's running on patch 436 instead of 451b which I couldn't seem to be able to make stable with this system. MapVote is on and Server Adds are off. Global Stas that compare you to others is on even though I think they stopped supporting that server a long time ago. There are currently about 132 maps running. I made a map pack and there is a working link to it in another one of these threads. It's 80mb big. Advantage to getting it is huge in that they are all single file maps meaning you just download it, unzip it with WinRAR and then copy it into your c:\unrealtournament\maps folder. That's it! The only near future changes I see coming are several multifile maps and I will make a pack for them with a good instruction set for how to install it. If you find a map you hate, tell me. If enough agree I'll remove it. Don't even start in on me about the Crane map. Many maps have been renamed. I worked for weeks to do this and have already renamed all of the original maps and Bonus Pack maps back to the original names. I don't even have the original names of the others since I changed them so I'm stuck with this list but I used what the author called the map, not what the file name was of the map when I downloaded it. Forgive me for being anal but it does help to remember the map next time you see it. Later! There are some other changes but I can't think of them right now. The ram drive process will be on the workbench soon. This change should be invisible to you. I will let you know when I do it though because it will be so cool if it works! Later.

Hermskii,