It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 6:29 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: It must be the purity of my essence............
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 9:37 pm 

For the first time, the very first time, I have been accused of being a pathetic cheater by some complete freshie. :lol:

It was on Bo's server tonight, while I was fooling around under one of my pseudonyms.
All I did was catch up to this guy too fast in DM-Skullfuck. I was actually planning to let him win when he started ragging on me. Then he tried to get me to leave by calling up a map vote as soon as a new map started, and changing to something else. I just hung with him, and when he called up DM-Realworldgonebad, I got into one of the sweet spots right away, and won the game before the time out occured for a map change. :twisted:
I guess he didn't appreciate that too much. He finally left, came back as someone else a little later, and left again when he saw that I was still there. :mrgreen:

Just let this be a warning to you all. If someone accuses me of being a cheater, this must mean that with perhaps another 5 or 6 years practice, I may actually become a threat, as someone who can win more than one match a week........ er .............. month, in a full house. :lol:

(Except on small maps of course, where I usually finish with a negative score :doubt: :lol: )

:wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 12:12 am 
Site Admin

Congrats on your deflowering, Nameless. :lol:

No doubt you accepted his insults with grace and class, the way we Kahlifohnians have to accept Arnold.

Sometimes, if they are frothing at the mouth, and you want to keep playing them, you have to bate them and egg them on. When they keep getting madder and madder, they can't leave. They have to keep trying to get at you. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 11:18 am 
Site Admin

Hey Mah!

You don't have to worry about Arnold after December... You just have to get an umbrella and raincoat and a canoe.

WetSchwantz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 8:50 pm 

Well I was just so surprised that I found the whole thing very funny at the time. Teenagers! :roll: :lol:

Kalifornia really must be a weird place, if a bunch of aging hippies will vote in a Republican Nazi sympathiser, who gropes women. :badgrin:

Post subject: Yay!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 10:23 pm 
Site Admin

Yay! Way to go Nameless. see how turned around we are that being called a cheat is a good thing! You should have got the palyers name. I hope he does come back to NWRO. I met a good guy there name something like Vel137. He seemed to be patient and quick to learn. I try to be nice as possible to the new folk so they'll stay in it. Just saying something to them by name hooks most of them. I completely lose on purpose often and challenge to a rematch but usually one of the regulars shows up and ruins what would be a beautiful recruitment. That's OK, we all had a tough time at first and if they can't take it, too bad for them I guess. Nameless I knew you were a cheater all along! Keep up the good work!

Hermskii,