It is currently Sun Jul 07, 2024 8:50 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Damn
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:32 pm 
Site Admin

Hey fluffy the bunny/ Skank,
Sorry to hear about your Pop. I saw a lady in the hospital today that looked a lot like my mom. She was going into surgery. She was very old with white hair and wrinkles. A bushy haired tan son walked along side her as they rolled her into holding. I took a good look at her and at him. He saw me thinking as I was looking at them. He didn't say anything as he was lost and was just sticking by his mom. Made me realize that would be me soon. Made me wnt to go by and see mom. Funny how I'm too busy all of the time yet I know I'll miss her so badly when she passes. I had a sunken feeling in me the rest of the day. I did go see mom too. She drove me nuts as usual. That sunken feeling is love known and lost. The worse it feels the more you know you loved them. The hurt you feel is in a way a tribute to the one you lost. I will be devastated when my last parent, mom, passes. Take care friend and relish in the thought that the void you feel is only lthe ove you gave that he took with him. Later!

Hermskii,